I spent about an hour listening to Haydn’s Trumpet Concerto in E-flat and during that time I made the following observations. Firstly, as I listened and grew more familiar with the piece it seemed to get shorter with each repetition  to a certain point; the turning point for when the piece began to feel longer again was the third to last listen. It was at this point that I had decided that I would end my listening session soon which I believe made me savor each moment much more as there was a short and definitive amount of time left in my session. Secondly, on my first listen through of the concerto I was not overly attached to it, I found many of the transitions to be lacking finality or that they were too abrupt and the balance was not to my taste. But, as I continued to listened I found the piece more and more appealing. The transitions that I thought were strange began to feel correct and the balance started to make sense to me. This culminated at about the halfway point of my listening session when I decided to find the piece on another streaming software after I completed my listening to add it to my playlist.